Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Queen Nominee - Premi

She is... Premi Streram

From... DT1/08

Aged... 22 years old

Born... 7th March, 1988

What does "Audacieux" mean to you?
It means daring to be myself when all others are in doubt and just being confident with the person I am.

Tell us a little about yourself.
I would describe myself as a vivacious person, I have a natural tendency to smile a lot which makes it hard for me to be angry! *smiles*..I am also a tv series addict!, my favourite shows include gossip girl, heroes, grey’s,etc….
A random fact would be I had my first ramlee burger when I was 21! *haha*..

In the future you hope to...

My ambition is to become a kick-ass dental specialist *haha*. I would also love to travel around the world after I graduate and maybe one day open my own flower shop.


To vote for Premi, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment