Wednesday, March 18, 2009

King Nominee - Ashwin

He is... Ashwin Muruhadas

From... M1/08

Aged... 22 years old

Born... 25th April, 1988

What does "Audacieux" mean to you?
It means bravery and courage to do the things you want to do and you feel is right. It is the bold attitude to undertake perilous tasks and strive for victory despite the hurdles.

Tell us a little about yourself.
Well, I’m actually a very simple person with a very complicated life. I talk a lot, many nice things especially to the girls and many naughty things when I’m with the guys!!!
I pride myself in making people laugh!

In the future you hope to...
To get into my university of choice, do well, become a renowned doctor.
Perhaps bump into some Hollywood or Bollywood producer and get a gig in a movie!!


To vote for Ashwin, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment