Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Queen Nominee - Jade

She is... Jade Liew Li Yen

From... M1/08

Aged... 22 years old

Born... 8th August, 1988

What does "Audacieux" mean to you?
To be bold & daring, and to take unprecendented risks.

Tell us a little about Jade. (written by nominator)
Hyperactive.
Sexy.
Very hot!! PANAS!!
I love her red hair!
Awesome personality.
Great things come in small packages. :)

(Jade says: Thank you, I like my red hair too. That's all really flattering, but really... I'm just a workaholic who has multiple bad hair days, scoops too much on her plate for her own good, and is really bad with remembering names. Out of all the systems, I enjoy studying GIT the most because it's simple and has to do with food, which I love. I especially love dessert--TIRAMISU! And yes, I love God too.)

In the future she hopes to... (written by nominator)

To be an underwear model and rule the world.

(Jade says: I don't actually want to become an underwear model, if you must really know!! In contrast, I hope to become a pediatrician--watching kids come in sick but leave my clinic with beaming, healthy faces would be fantastic. And also, I would like to do medical missions work with the Orang asli in the peninsula interiors in the future.)


To vote for Jade, CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment